This webinar will help manufacturers realize their growth vision by bridging reality with a business plan!
Reasons for a business plan:
- Automation initiatives
- Addition of new product lines and expansion into new markets
- ESG adoption (Environment, Social & Governance)
- Capacity shortcomings not meeting demand
- Long lead times short of meeting market demand
- New Equipment – asset replacements or upgrades
- Expense & Waste Reduction
- Digital Adoption
- Need more physical space
- Learn why updating or developing a business plan is essential for today’s manufacturers.
- Learn how to establish a roadmap to your end goal.
- Meet customer expectations.
- Understanding why planning an ownership transition adds value and long-term assurance to the business is essential.
- Learn how you can get help building your roadmap through MEE’s Lean Accelerator Program.
- Find out how you can access Government programs to grow your business.
- Meet Devon Wald from Servus Credit Union and learn more about the Manufacturing Financing Program for MEE Members.